Thursday, April 29, 2010

look what I got

I just got the cutest pair of jeans today. They came in the mail. I bought them online. I love packages at my door. It makes me feel happy.

I also bought some really cute tanks, which I love for our California Summer's.




This one is cute, but not sure if I am gonna keep it. It requires a racer back bra which I would have to purchase and I hate bra shopping. It is worse than jean shopping. But it is cute and I love the beaded detail, so we will see



Love the petal detail on this one. So cute. You can dress it up or wear it casual. I bought it in turquoise, hot pink and black. I also love the length on this one. It looks and feels expensive, but it isn't! Gotta love that





This one is also a maybe. I like it and the cute rainbow stitching, but honestly it makes me look like I'm wearing a towel. Its very boxey. My husband likes it, so I may give it a try {?}



I love the lace on this. It makes it feel feminine and I can easily layer it under a tee when the weather cools. I bought this one in lime, hot pink and white.







I HEART these jeans, big time. I always have a problem finding jeans that don't gap in the back. The description reads "lining that slims and trims while giving your butt a boost" I was all for that, but still had reservations. So I ripped open the package and tried them on immediately. . . I was sold.

FINALLY a jean that fit my ample rear and waist without needing a belt. They are so flattering on. I think I can give my GAP curve jeans a much needed rest as I will be reaching for these as my new FAV jeans.

Incase you want to snag a pair for yourself, the name of the jean is DREAMERS. Personally I think they should have named them The Dream Jean :}
I am getting another pair, probably in a lighter wash.


Everything I bought came from Old Navy. I love Old Navy, but I have shyed away from shopping there lately. It seems that they are trying to cut cost by making cheaper quality clothes. I bought a bunch of their tee's last year and they were horrible. They didn't stand up to more than a few washes before loosing their shape. Big disappointment.

So now, before I buy ANYTHING from them, I read their online reviews. They are real women posting real reviews and I have found them helpful with all my purchases.

enjoy :}


1 comment:

Isabel said...

I love all the tanks, and I must check out those jeans...i have the same 'gap' issue. Thanks for sharing ♥