Thursday, September 24, 2009

crafty mamas can sew

I never really considered myself to be crafty. Although, I always got labeled as one. I guess others could see something in myself that I couldn't until a few years ago when I started Baby K Designs. I love making all these adorable little pretties. It is so rewarding to see my creations on so many happy customers.

I have decided to add to my craftiness and take up sewing! Nothing big. Just some cute things for my own little Baby K to wear.

I remember that I took sewing in jr high. I saw it more as an opportunity to goof around with my friends than actually learning a skill that I could use. So, now I will have to "re-learn" or actually learn to sew.

I found a great site that I have purchased from a few times. It is called
YOU
CAN MAKE THIS.
It showcases some really great patterns. I love looking at all the possibilities and I like to imagine what my little one would like like sporting her new custom designs.


here are a few of the things I am considering . . .








I think that that Knit pants are a must! My little one is at a hard to fit stage and I think this will be fantastic.

I will keep you posted on what I buy!

I would love to hear from you if you have purchased any patterns from here or plan to!!

So Simple. So Sweet. So Fabulous.

No comments: