Thursday, April 16, 2009

my inspiration




My little K is finally at the age where she L O V E S to model for me!
{My little June Bug will be 3 in June! So hard to believe how fast time passes.}

When I make something new, she will say "Hey, you want to model?"
Of course, like any good model, she has her requirements. She likes to receive her "payment" in the form of lifesaver mints or jelly beans.She is really a good sport about it. She even put on a headband for me!! {Not her favorite accessory}
She loves to see her pictures on the computer . . . it makes her giggle.She inspires, delights and melts my heart every day . . . what a gift

My little K is modeling a few of our newest jeweled flowers. They are part of the new Spring line, and available for a short time.

They can be worn by babies on a headband, toddlers and big girls can wear them alone, on at hat or headband!

They look stunning on mommies, too!

I love them. They are so vibrant and fun.

I am working hard to create new and unique goodies. I have a few things in the works . . . so be sure to check back

Be sure to checkout our shop as I have been adding a bunch of new goodies for you to fall in love with.

If you want your sweet girl featured on our blog, just send us a picture. We have the C U T E S T customers and love to spotlight them on the blog!

Happy Spring . . . enjoy the sunshine

No comments: