Monday, December 14, 2009


I want to thank everyone who entered the MODEL SEARCH! Time has not presented itself to give full attention the winner of Baby K Designs model search, so I will be announcing the winner { or winners }of the contest next month.

These last months, I feel like I have been hanging on for dear life as this little business has taken me for quite the ride! A fun ride, but a very busy, very demanding and somewhat overwhelming ride at times, too. I have a whole new appreciation for anyone and everyone who has started ANY kind of business- you really do have no idea what it is like until you do it yourself!

I have decided to take some time off at the end of the year to enjoy some much needed time with my family and re vamp my inventory.

Starting in January, I will be adding new items and saying good bye to some old favorites. I am always dedicated to bringing you the highest quality, most adorable accessories I can create!

I have so many NEW things in the works . . . GIVEAWAYS, BBK bucks {yes, free money to spend in the shop} new luxurious flowers, premium hats, headbands and more. I promise, you will LOVE the new goodies and I cannot wait to share them with you.

So Simple. So Sweet. So Fabulous.

No comments: