Sunday, May 24, 2009




I recently had the pleasure of stumbling upon a great little shop on etsy named My Sweet Kate I purchased a pair of her Perfect Little Madras Lounge Pants. I love madras plaid and when I saw these sweet pants I knew I had to buy them.

Maggie is the owner of the shop. She makes everything to your measurements. I gave her the wrong measurement on my little pants and they were a bit too long. She was so sweet to offer to hem them for me, I deciding to roll the waist. I think they are super cute and she will be able to wear them next year, too!!

The turn around was super fast. They are so well made and they arrived sweetly wrapped. It was like Christmas.

Maggie is wonderful to work with. Please check out her shop and let her know that Baby K Designs sent you!

No comments: